Tuesday 16 February 2010

Jefferson's Bookstand - SketchUp Tutorial - Workflow Example

Forward by author and modeler David Richards - 
There are a lot of ways to approach drawing a model in SketchUp. I think most users develop a work flow that works for them. Recently I've spoken with several woodworkers who have told me their workflow isn't working for them. They struggle with things like how to accurately place elements in the model and when to make components They asked me for another demonstration showing how I go about these things. Recently there's also been some interest in Thomas Jefferson's bookstand. I've been looking at it, too. It's become another project on my long list of projects. After doing a bit of research, I decided I'd model it. I hope this is helpful.
See the full 1/2 hour video tutorial here...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment